FINDS—A meaningful way to involve individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and their families in understanding services needed, provided and desired.
If you are a family member, caregiver or a person with a disability, please click here to complete the survey.
Help us spread the word!
If you are a leader or professional in the disability sector, please forward this email about the FINDS survey within your local communities, to your networks, to self-advocates, and to all the families and caregivers who are the recipients of your hard work and dedication
The Arc FINDS (Family and Individual Needs for Disability Supports) is a free, online survey designed to tap into the knowledge and perspectives of individuals and families within the I/DD community, including self-advocates.
Results from this confidential survey will provide greater understanding about what services are available, what gaps exist and what new supports are needed.
The Arc is working in collaboration with the following organizations that in addition to chapters of The Arc are also assisting us in promoting The Arc FINDS study:
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities;
- Autism Society of America;
- Best Buddies;
- National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities;
- National Council on Independent Living;
- National Association of State Directors of Developmental Disabilities Services; and
- Office on Disability Employment Policy in the Department of Labor.