Dear sibs and friends,
As you may know, Sunday, April 10th celebrates National Sibling Day. In honor of this event, the Sibling Leadership Network wants to post your thoughts on what it means to be a brother or sister!
If you need help getting started, here are some prompts that might help:
- “National Sibling Day is not just another Hallmark Holiday because…”
- “Being a brother or sister means…”
- “Here’s what everyone should know about being a brother/sister”
- “When I think about being a brother/sister, I think…”
There really aren’t many rules, except for these:
- Please keep your comments brief—no more than 50 words.
- Include your name and city and state/province (you can make up a pen name if you want!)
- To post your response, please post in the comments section at the bottom of this post OR send to John Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, check the Sibling Leadership Network’s website at the end of April to see some highlights from the responses we receive! We’ll use as many as we can.
We look forward to seeing your thoughts!
Sibling Support Project