Saturday, May 12, 2012
Hoover Public Library
200 Municipal Drive
Hoover, Alabama 35216
- Do you wonder what will happen to your sibling when your parent(s) die or are too feeble to care for them?Do you have concerns about a Guardianship or Power of Attorney?
- Where will they live?
- Who will provide their care?
- How will their care be paid for?
- Do you know about Special Needs Trusts – Designed to protect their government benefits?
- Are your future plans for your sibling the same as your parents and/or other siblings?
Join us for this very informative meeting! You will not want to miss this opportunity to meet other siblings of individuals with disabilities who, no doubt, are just as excited to meet you! Together we can explore, learn, share, and discuss the differences and similarities of our siblings and ourselves . . . . and most importantly, our future plans!
Karen Driver, LGSW, The Arc of Shelby County,
203 Amphitheater Road,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
(205) 664-9313-Ext 1109
AL-ASIBS is an affiliate of the national Sibling Leadership Network
A special THANK YOU to The Arc of Shelby County for sponsoring this event!