Please forward to anyone you think might be interested. -John
Seeking Participants: Adult Siblings of Adults with Autism and Down Syndrome
- Are you a sibling of an adult (18+) with autism or Down syndrome?
- Would you enjoy contributing to scientific knowledge by describing what it has been like for you to have an adult sibling with autism or Down syndrome?
- A study is being conducted through the Department of Psychology at Indiana University- Purdue University Indianapolis. For more information, please contact the co-investigator, Teri Belkin, at:
Phone: (201) 452-6613
- To take the confidential research survey, go to:
- Enter the raffle for a chance to win a $50 gift card to Target!
PSYCHOSOCIAL OUTCOMES OF ADULT SIBLINGS OF ADULTS WITH AUTISM AND DOWN SYNDROME RESEARCH OPPORTUNITY
- Do you have an adult sibling (18+) with autism or Down syndrome?
- The Psychology Department at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) is conducting a research study concerning the psychosocial outcomes of siblings of adults with autism and Down syndrome during adulthood.
- We are looking for volunteers who are the siblings of such adults to complete a confidential survey. Enter the raffle for a chance to win a $50 gift card to Target!
- Participating in this research will add to a body of scientific knowledge with potential benefits to society, particularly for siblings like you.
- For questions, please contact Teri Belkin, Department of Psychology, IUPUI, at:
(201) 452-6613 or by email at email@example.com.
If you would like to take this research survey, please go to: http://www.surveymonkey.com/adultsiblingstudy
We look forward to hearing from you!