The SLN Communications Committee is an integral part of coordinating the “marketing message” of the SLN outside of the network.
The Communications Committee is responsible for:
- Soliciting and responding to SLN-related media inquiries
- Developing and coordinating public education messages throughout the network
- Promoting and marketing the SLN messages and image
- Supervising production of newsletter
- Overseeing website maintenance and development
Time commitment: 1-4 hours a month-we have monthly conference calls that usually last about an hour.
The Communications Committee Chairperson is responsible for leading the meetings and members each take responsibilities as they can. The Chair of the Committee also becomes a member of the SLN Board of Directors and participates on the 1 hour quarterly Board calls to provide updates and receive input related to the committee’s work.
If you are interested, email Katie.Arnold@siblingleadership.org.