May 30-31, 2015
(Conference starts at 12 noon on Saturday and ends at 12 noon on Sunday)
GALT HOUSE HOTEL
Join us for an opportunity to connect with other siblings of people with disabilities and those who care about siblings. We are excited to again partner with and hold the SLN Conference in conjunction with AAIDD (American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities). Hear from national experts on the latest in sibling services and supports, learn about new research initiatives, and participate in sibling and disability advocacy efforts. You will have an opportunity to learn about resources, share stories, network and gain insight on sibling experiences.
To register for the National Sibling Leadership Network (SLN) Conference, you must register through the AAIDD (American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities) Conference registration process. You are welcome to attend the AAIDD Conference for an additional fee, though you do NOT need to in order to attend the SLN Conference. Registration for the SLN Conference is $100 and includes lunch the first day and breakfast the second day. To see the conference agenda, click here.
Register for the SLN Conference through the AAIDD Conference. You can register online or by mail/fax. (If you have questions, contact Corinne at email@example.com or at 202-387-1968 ext. 201)
To register by mail/fax:
1) Print the registration form: click here for the printable 139th AAIDD Annual Meeting registration form.
2) Complete your contact information at the top left corner. To register ONLY for the SLN Conference, skip to Step #8 and check “Sibling Leadership Network Two-Day Conference” for the $100 registration rate. (Note—you can leave steps #1-7 and 9 blank).
3) Complete the Total Fees section and write in $100 for “8. Registration for SLN or NADSP Meetings”. Complete the payment information.
4) Submit the registration form with payment by mail to AAIDD, 501 3rd Street, NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20001 or by Fax to 202-387-2193.
To register online:
1) Visit the AAIDD Conference page and click on “REGISTER ONLINE NOW.” If you are not an AAIDD member, click on “New Users” and type in your email address and click “Log in”.
2) Enter your contact information in the Registration Information section.
3) In the General Conference Registration section, if you are only registering for the SLN conference, choose the option “Special Events Only (SLN, NADSP, Pre or Post Cons, lunch/event tickets.”
4) Then, scroll down to the “Sibling Leadership Network Conference” section and check the box next to SLN.
5) Complete your registration by scrolling down to the “Important Information” section and check the required box acknowledging the refund policy. Also, type in any accommodation requests.
6) Click Submit and complete payment information.
Refund Policy: All refunds must be requested by May 22, 2015 and must be in writing. No refunds will be honored after May 22, 2015. All refunds will be subject to a cancellation fee of $50 for the AAIDD Conference and $20 for the SLN and NADSP Conferences.