“Online Focus Groups on Oct. 29 for Siblings of People with Disabilities in Pennsylvania conducted by the Institute on Disabilities at Temple University!
Be a part of a Focus Group to help us better understand the needs of people with disabilities and their siblings.
Date: Thursday, October 29
- Share your experiences as siblings of individuals with disabilities
- What role does your sibling play in your life?
- What kinds of supports do you provide to your sibling?
- How does your sibling support you?
- What supports do you need as a sibling?
- What do you imagine your future role will be with your sibling?
- NOTE: Your confidential responses will be used to inform recommendations for action by the Sibling Investigation Project to the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council
Funded through a grant to the Sibling Leadership Network by the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.”