Fill out the online form with your information and then look for the email confirming that you are registered.
Although we don’t charge anyone to become a member of the SLN, we accept donations to support the work of the SLN. Your donation is an investment in the sibling movement.
Who should join the SLN?
- Siblings of people with disabilities. By uniting, we can support each other and be stronger together.
- People with disabilities. The self-advocacy movement serves as a model for us to learn how we can get involved in advocacy with our brothers and sisters.
- Parents and family members. Connections through the SLN can provide a unique perspective for families.
- Professionals. Many professionals can provide important support to siblings and partner with them throughout their lives.
- Sibling supporters. Anyone who is a friend or colleague to siblings and their families is welcome.
Why should you join the SLN?
- Stronger together—become connected to siblings and sibling supporters nationwide. The SLN is dedicated to advancing causes important to the millions of siblings of people who have disabilities. The more members we have, the greater impact we will have.
- Information is power—all members receive information and updates about our activities as well as initiatives, policy decisions and sibling related events that are important to brothers and sisters. Keep up to date on conferences and events, initiatives, policy decisions, and more.
- Chapter connections—get information about how to connect with or create a state or local sibling chapter of the SLN.
- Siblings matter—as our membership increases, so does SLN’s impact. The more members we have, the stronger our voice in promoting support for people with disabilities and their families.