2019 NATIONAL SIBLING LEADERSHIP NETWORK CONFERENCE
INTERCONTINENTAL RIVERFRONT HOTEL
ST. PAUL, MINNESOTA
JUNE 22-23, 2019
The mission of the Sibling Leadership Network is to provide siblings of individuals with disabilities the information, support, and tools to advocate with their brothers and sisters and to promote the issues important to them and their entire families.
The National SLN Conference provides an opportunity for siblings of people with disabilities from across the nation to connect with each other. Siblings at the conference will share stories and network, hear from national experts on sibling services and supports, learn about new research initiatives, and gain insight on sibling experiences.
Conference participants are primarily adult siblings of people with disabilities. Sibling supporters such as sib-in-laws, parents, professionals, and self-advocates may also be present.
Please send the SLN Conference Speaker Submission Form to the conference planning committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with 2019 Call for Proposals in the Subject by December 10, 2018. You will be notified of the committee’s decision by February 25, 2019.
- SLN does not pay speakers. Speakers are not provided with complimentary registrations or discounted registrations. We hope all speakers will register and attend the conference.
- Breakout sessions are 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- The SLN National Conference reserves the right to invite speakers beyond the proposals that are submitted.
- Speakers will be provided with a screen and technology to share a PowerPoint presentation. Internet will not be suitable for streaming.
- Speakers must make their presentation in-person. Skype and calls into presentations will not be accepted.
- Presentations at the National SLN Conference are expected to represent the values and the mission of the SLN.
Click here for the Conference Speaker Submission Form.
If you have additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com and a member of the planning committee will assist you.