Save the Date for 2017 Sibling Leadership Network National Conference!
When: June 24, 2017, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM ET & June 25, 2017, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM ET
Where: Hartford, Connecticut
Registration Fee: $125 per person, includes 3 meals
More Details Coming Soon.
To ensure you receive updates, sign up at:
Who should attend the conference?
- Siblings of people with disabilities. The conference is for adults and is welcome to siblings who have a brother or sister with any type of disability.
- People with disabilities. Self-advocates are important to the sibling movement and we encourage people with disabilities to come and share your sibling perspective.
- Parents and family members. Families can learn a lot at this conference and share their perspectives.
- Professionals. Professionals, including researchers, can gain a stronger understanding of the sibling relationship and ways to support siblings throughout the lifespan.
- Sibling supporters. Anyone who is a friend or colleague to siblings and their families is welcome.