Hello sibs! It’s Stress Awareness Month, what do you do to manage stress? Share your stress-busting strategies with everyone in the comments and help spread the calm this month!
Here are some stress relief and self-care resources from our Adult Resources page:
- Texas Sibs Discuss Self-care during COVID-19 with Shruti Tekwani
- Taking Care of your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty – by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- COVID 19 Managing Stress and Anxiety from the CDC
- Tips for Sandwich Generation Caregivers In the Era of COVID-19 by NAC and Caregiving Across Generations
- How Right Now: Getting Resources To Manage Stress, Stay Healthy In COVID-19 Pandemic
And don’t miss our special self-care session on June 18th with Kaley Day, as part of our 2021 SLN Conference!
“Self-Care for Siblings” will look beyond bubble baths and face masks to examine what it really means to care for ourselves as siblings and caregivers. We will discuss the challenges we face, how to prevent and handle burnout, and what it means to show up fully for ourselves as much as others. Please note this session is presented by a passionate sibling but not a mental health professional.