Check out the incredible story of sibling advocate Diana Pastora Carson and the many initiatives she has been a part of to implement change.
Diana’s brother, Joaquin, spent 15 years of his life in an institution. After a 3-year struggle to free her brother, she is advocating for policy & systems change. Check out her work below.
- TEDx Talk
- Beyond Awareness Podcast
- Inclusive Education Project Podcast Interview
- AwareNow Magazine Article
- ABILITY Magazine Interviews
- CalMatters Article about Crisis Support for People with Disabilities
- In Our Backyard Podcast interview about fire evacuations with Joaquin
- Psychology Today Article
- One Dad’s Opinion Guest Blog Post
See more sibling stories on our Sibling Stories page.