New SLN Podcast out now!
Sibling Self-Care & the Holidays
We sit down with self-care professionals Shruti Tekwani, Kaley Day & Aubrey Thorton to discuss what self-care is for siblings, how the holidays can impact us and helpful tips to get your own self-care routine started.
This episode’s transcript
Resources discussed in this podcast:
- The Arc of the United States (Colorado)
- Rocky Mountain Sibs
- Massachusetts Siblings Support Network
- SLN COVID-19 Resources Page
- What is a Stress Cycle?
- Uddina (Shruti Tekwani)
- Self-care Assessment
- Developing Your Self-Care Plan
- Get access to Kaley Day’s 2021 SLN Conference session on self-care by becoming an SLN member here.
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Glasser’s Five Needs
You can stream this episode on any of these platforms:
- Apple Music
- Amazon Music
- Podcast Addict
- Player FM
- Podcast Index
Check out the SLN Podcast’s past episodes.
Find more on self-care on our Adult Resources page.