Research Participants Needed

News, Research & Surveys

Do you have a sibling with an intellectual and developmental disability (IDD)?

Are you a caregiver for your sibling with IDD?

Are you 18 years or older?

If you answered yes, consider participating in a research study that would help researchers to better understand sibling caregivers’ views and experiences around well-being and support. As a study participant, you would complete a short online survey.

To participate, please visit:

For more information, contact the researcher at:

Thank you!

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.